homestead - Re: [Homestead] Walnuts, living with

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Walnuts, living with
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:27:46 -0800

The stump will still send out the toxins. The only way to get rid of it is to remove the stump and till up the ground, add compost and lime.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Lisa K.V. Perry <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>