homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 13:59:00 -0800

Not really when it is simply a lie.

While Obama *supposedly* doesn't accept PAC/lobbyist donations, he has the
leading PAC/lobbyist working for him as *volunteers* instead of giving actual $$ AND has their wives/husbands making donations in their names!

Plus, his "people" send the lobbyists to other organizations, such as
MoveOn.org, that are running ads for him.

Ol' Teflon is big on illusion and technicalities.

Bottomline, it IS nothing you're getting but more of the same but with a slicker package!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

It's a start. I'll take it. It's better than nothing.