homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:01:02 -0500

Well, I can easily see that we will not be voting for you for president. Anyone whose reading list is so eclectic is obviously adrift on an endless search for, um, uh, well, knowledge of interesting stuff. At your age you should long ago have formed beliefs and values that would remain firm and resolute against those who might try to pry open your mind. Have you learned nothing from the current president?