homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 18:19:20 EDT

> >Are you supporting (for lack of a better word) HRC as the VP because
> of the easy swing of voters, or because she might actually, I don't
> know, accomplish something in the slot?

The only good thing coming out of all this is that Clinton will NOT be
president. I very much doubt she will be veep either, but I'd like to see
that so
that all the liberal voices at once can praise the dream ticket and see that
said ticket is not what influences their lives.

Obama has his head in Black Liberation Theology politics and I think most
likely is still unaware the extent to which other people don't care for it.
But
Clinton is ambitious. "If it were so, it were a grievous fault, and
grievously
hath she answered it." </HTML>