homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:33:35 -0400

Eh. I want VP Al Gore to come out on the day after the inauguration and say, "Ok, listen up, people. For every time you don't start your car, we can bring one man home." That would be some real supporting the troops.

It's stupid to be killing so many people (ALL sides) trying to hold cities that don't mean a damned thing to us.