homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:48:08 -0400

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 2:23 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> The pain will have to be turned up higher before anyone is going to listen.
>
> Stand by! </HTML>

I don't think it will matter much at this point who is in the White House,
though I prefer a Dem. The damage has been done and we're in deep shinola
from so many angles.

I did enough reading and 'research' online the last few days to scare me
cold. Then a friend wrote to say she was looking forward to peak oil. I
haven't anyone, except maybe you, James, say they're looking forward to it.
She went on, "Imagine how empty the roads will be when you do have to go
somewhere, imagine all the great public bike trails we'll have... until the
roads crumble!" That made me laugh and lighten up. Perhaps there will be
some good coming out of peak oil.

Lisa