homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractor value: '50 Harvester H-4?

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractor value: '50 Harvester H-4?
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 17:32:29 -0400

On May 31, 2008, at 5:16 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:

Don will know more about that old iron that me. But I would ask, does
it have wide front wheels? Has it been kept in the barn? Have they
used it every year?
Hard to see how fifteen hundred would be too much if it runs decent.

Gene,

Thanks much. I have created a web page with pictures (this McIntosh makes it easy!) and will upload that later this evening so all can see.

Roy

k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180