homestead - Re: [Homestead] Two ranchers get together to chat

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Two ranchers get together to chat
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:29:26 -0700

I'm hopeful too that non-nuclear technology is really so far advanced
that it may end up pulling us out of this mess.

Nothing will make it all better, we have used it up. There is no god to clean up after us, we made the mess and we have to live with the consequences. Collecting solar energy and using it immediately will in no way compare with using solar energy collected over millions of years. Changes are coming and we much be prepared for them, dreaming of a magic elixir will not get us prepared.

Don Bowen KI6DIU