homestead - Re: [Homestead] Two ranchers get together to chat

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Two ranchers get together to chat
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:25:33 -0700

We sure missed this opportunity big time.

Any alternative is going to be more expensive than what we are doing now, much more expensive. People like to dream about cellulistic ethanol or solar or wind or cow farts but none of that will be as cheap as solar energy collected over millions of years and stored underground in a very convenient liquid form. Our way of life is going to change and for most of us, not for the better.

Don Bowen KI6DIU