homestead - Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 16:35:43 -0400

Well there you go, see? "Momma does not alter her choices based on what people do". Of course she does. We've got her in such a lather she's sweating her ice caps off. And in my own personal Church of the Flying Sketti Monster, there's no reason Mother Nature might not lend the KF a helping hand now and then if she's wont to.

I haven't panted on my plants yet but I might put them all on the floor in front of the dogs if panting does the trick. ; )