homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tick in navel cavity

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tick in navel cavity
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 05:55:58 -0500

On Apr 29, 2008, at 2:00 AM, Lynda wrote:

I'd iodine the beejeebers out of it. Squeeze and make it bleed if possible
and then get it good and dry. Repeat the iodine a time or two more. Then
be vigilant.

Iodine I don't have. Hydrogen peroxide I have. Something rattling around in my brain about relative antiseptic values but I will have to wait until I awake to figure it out.