homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tick in navel cavity

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tick in navel cavity
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:38:05 EDT

I had a friend with an identical situation a few years ago, oddly enough, he
lived in Missouri, are these special ticks or something???? he used a small
hand vacuum that he normally
used for cleaning his computer keyboard, he held it on his stomach with a
bit exposed over the navel and sucked it out.

In a message dated 4/28/2008 11:20:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,