homestead - Re: [Homestead] over-wintered vegetables

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] over-wintered vegetables
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:13:31 -0400

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Be sure to label them right away, all the brassica seeds are more or less identical.

Ahh, thanks James. I wish I could have helped you with your loose Bsprouts question but mine are tight one year and loose the next and I have no idea why. My soil is loose and they always fall over, am considering staking them this time. You ever stake them? This isn't the answer to loose heads but a friend does this and they just look so cool, standing tall. Other than that she doesn't do anything special and our soil is similar, climate identical.