homestead - [Homestead] Pretty, and pretty scary, California map

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Pretty, and pretty scary, California map
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:52:00 -0500

California has 99.7 percent probability of major quake in 30 years; report
by Rich Bowden - Apr 14 2008, 23:13

http://www.thetechherald.com/article.php/200816/697/California-has-99-7-percent-probability-of-major-quake-in-30-years-report

Now, how many people do you think will make home location choices based on information like this?