homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:55:51 -0500

On Apr 16, 2008, at 9:31 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Think of how "gate" has
permeated our political culture. Watergate became Monicagate and then
we have been subjected since to so many "gates" that ones loses count.
To what end?

Ah, then you will be pleased to hear that Obama's gaff is now being referred
to as 'Bittergate'.

Right to my point.

To what end?

How does this advance our humanity? I say it is a retardant.