homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama fans, what say ye?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 09:43:34 -0500

On Apr 16, 2008, at 9:24 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I would call it a severe and wrenching cyclical downturn compounded by
too-lenient lending practices.

Gene, you missed your calling. You should have been a writer for Monty
Python. I can just see John Cleese delivering deadpan, "I would call it a severe
and wrenching cyclical downturn compounded by too-lenient lending
practices....."

and the Fed keeping interest rates too low for too long

and human greed stirred up by journalists, bloggers, and others of various ilk.

Would you care to add anything?

Thank you. Always happy to bring smiles, laughs and joy into lives.