homestead - Re: [Homestead] What people will do for homemade cherry pie

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What people will do for homemade cherry pie
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:13:09 -0700

At 4/12/2008 05:45 PM,Gene GeRue wrote:

On Apr 12, 2008, at 7:39 PM, Rob wrote:

> Ok, from my point of view... when will the pie be ready?

Start saving gas money.

2250 miles at 30 mpg is hmm about 200 gallons r/t, at $5 a gallon comes to around $1k and 2 or 3 days driving each way. A touch more money if it was the VW bus (23 mpg), call it 250 gallons r/t. To be honest I can't see driving half way across the country and not taking the bus.

I'll start saving <g>.

Rob
becida AT comcast.net