homestead - Re: [Homestead] What people will do for homemade cherry pie

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What people will do for homemade cherry pie
  • Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:34:52 -0700

Ok, from my point of view... when will the pie be ready?
Start saving gas money.
Keep in mind that no fresh cherry is safe around me. One thing I remember about my last trip to Heartwood is that Cherries stayed at $1.99 a pound for the longest time. Every trip to town returned with some Cherries.

Don Bowen KI6DIU