homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gentle humor at W's expense

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gentle humor at W's expense
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:30:59 -0800

I understand they are a PITA to propogate. Someone sent me a bunch a year ago and I did all the recommended things. Time will tell if they will grow. I understand there rates are even lower than my redwood trees. That's pretty bad!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Eh, false alarm. He grew Kentucky Coffee Trees were are just a
substitute, like chickory can be.