homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gentle humor at W's expense

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gentle humor at W's expense
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:31:24 -0700

On Mar 24, 2008, at 8:21 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I'm sorry. Do you know how good it is to find good coffee in East
Bumbleville W VA? My caffieine levels are at an all time low.

I have an acquaintance with Mr. Coffee and his unfair distribution system. Until I can figure out how to grow coffee trees, or is it bushes, at Heartwood* I have a precarious plan. I will be leaving here in about a week, if the creek drops to passable. I will be taking with me many, many containers of Fair Trade Organic French Roast coffee beans available at Trader Joe's here in Phoenix. The closest TJ's to Heartwood is St. Louis, four hours northeast.

Said containers will then rest in a little chest freezer.

*A homestead business opportunity: shade-grown organic coffee.