homestead - Re: [Homestead] I found a house

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I found a house
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:37:34 -0800 (PST)

In 30+ years in the development industry in Phx. I
have observed about four cycles that seem to effect
all kinds of development. I was able to see this
watching permits come in and with feedback from our
clients at the city, as well as the news. Seemed to
start with multifamily and end with industrial.
What surprised me is that so many kept pushing even
after signs of a slowdown were there. Sort of like
Wiley Coyote when Roadrunner turns aside and Coyote is
past the cliff before he notices and then crashes.
Van Dell