homestead - Re: [Homestead] I found a house

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I found a house
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:02:51 -0500

You might want to put her in touch with me. I'm 40 to Roy's 60. I am *totally* ready to go stretch out in the sunshine
and figure out some Rube Goldberg way to make my hammock swing work an overhead fan. Herd sheep, garden, love on my hubby, read with my kids,
put up food. Oh baby.

Life is short.

You know what? The one and only time I ate dessert first, wouldn't you know, we actually had to leave the party. : )
And that was a good thing, so it was serendipity.