homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:02:02 -0600

I normally stay out of the political discussions here, but I really liked
Governor Bill Richardson. It was a shame that Richardson didn't get more
notice. Ah well. I'm looking at the remaining candidates very hard. I'll
probably vote in November because I personally feel it is my duty as a
citizen, but I'm not feeling deeply enthusiastic at the moment.

Gloria