homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:54:10 EST

Just giving notice that, from this point on, I am deleting - unread - any
further posts regarding politics. I see this as a place of learning and
sharing,
and not as a place for bitter bile and opinions better kept to oneself.

Thank you, Gene (and various others) for diverting us from red-and-blue back
to green, which is as it should be.There are other lists where one can vent,
and leave us alone to pore over our catalogs, and dream of Spring, and
foals, and kids, and bountiful harvests, and discuss such things as tools.

I await words of wisdom from Gene, and James, and a buncha ladies who have
already accomplished things I have yet to consider as being possible.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)