homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ralph Nader enters presidential race
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:10:06 EST

yup,
My father was head of polymer research for Dow and my brother is the
chem. eng. over the factory that makes memory foam mattresses, and will
tell you that there has been a sharp increase in demand from Russia and
China. Problem is, the suppliers have been in a static market for years and
not planned for growth at this rate. This will last until more factories get
online at all levels of the process.

Drew

In a message dated 2/26/2008 6:48:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,