homestead - [Homestead] I'm a Grand Maaaaamaaaaa : )

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] I'm a Grand Maaaaamaaaaa : )
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 01:02:32 -0500

Heretofore my small flock of Katahdins has been added to via barter or purchase. I am proud to announce tonight that
my head ewe, Indy, has had triplets. This is my first time midwiving a sheep. She did all the work. ; )

The two big boys are strapping and cheeky, the punk runty girl is slow to nurse, but we'll see.

This is the first time my husband has seen an animal give birth. He cried, my big tough guy. *sniffles* Don't all y'all tell him I told you, if he ever gets around to joining the list on his own.

Moon