homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:38:54 -0500

One thing the Clintons pioneered that other pols would do well to take note
of is a pattern of "deny deny deny" all week long then release a small
partial confession late on a friday afternoon. Let the talking heads on the
news programs beat the subject to death all weekend then show back up on
monday and say: "that's old news we already covered that". It was a strategy
that worked.

Warren

I am not sure the Clintons pioneered this particular tactic, but I don't think you need to advise the current administration on it's use. I think they have it covered. : )

Moon