homestead - Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Teamsters endorse Obama
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:43:34 -0800

Ya need to add Obama to the chain and McCain.

Plus, I got a real giggle out of Obama's reply when asked if Clinton was the first black president. He said he didn't know, he'd have to see if Clinton could dance. The problem with that test is that neither Obama nor Oprah can dance, so does that mean they aren't black?

Politicians really shouldn't ever open their mouths, they do say the dumbest things!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>

Yes, but Clinton was as much (if not more) of a devoted globalist as was Bush
Sr. with Bush Jr. following suite unabated.

In the (late, great) Douglas Adams Hitchhiker's Guide ot the Galaxy goings
on, the job of the President of the Galaxy was draw attention away from what was
really going on. Like that we focus on superfluous drivel and ignore the
substantial things going on around us. Much of the problems we face today is
because of our throwing our economic lot in with the globalists.
Bush-Clinton-Bush have all been dedicated globalists and the differences among them are
insignificant in comparison. </HTML>