homestead - Re: [Homestead] In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 08:48:33 -0500

Ok, I see where you are coming from. My income from SS is so low that I
qualify to have part B paid for. It makes it so I can live on my less than
$7,000 a year. Working as a grade school teacher did not put much into SS.
It was not my intention to have to live on SS only but that is another very
long story. Life does go on and I am very happy and contented in my little
house on the side of a hill, growing my veggies, herbs, and flowers.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6