homestead - Re: [Homestead] In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan

  • From: "Jeanne Driese" <jeanne13 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] In Defense of Food, by Michael Pollan
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:21:20 -0500

Gene,
"That's an expensive yearly physical."
How so? asks Jeanne
My doctor and I have an over 20 year relationship. He only does whatever he
thinks is necessary. This year it was a thyroid test to see if my thyroid is
staying where it should be. The whole exam was 180 bucks, and of course
included all the pokeing and proding, listening to all the arteries, blood
pressure, and blood sugar. Blood sugar is because just about everyone in my
family history had or has diabetes.
Jeanne
tnhillwoman
North East TN zone 6