homestead - Re: [Homestead] Just weird

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Just weird
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:55:53 -0700

On Jan 9, 2008, at 5:57 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,527134,00.html

"Of course the dead will continue to come, no matter what. But professionals in the field see this as a long outdated platitude. In Karlsruhe the customers of tomorrow are already being enticed today with attractive offers, like adopting a tree. Woodland burials allow the deceased to be buried under a selected oak or beech tree for 50 years, with prices starting as low as €3,500."

Sounds to me like an ideal homestead business.

I have chosen a little grove of dogwood trees for my final composting effort.