homestead - Re: [Homestead] Just weird

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Just weird
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:06:10 -0800 (PST)

Rather than reuse graves after 15 years, it seems a
better way is cremation.
Wife and I plan to sort of do both. Cremation with
ashes scattered over ancestors graves in rural
cemetery. Will probably have some kind of monument
placed. Don't know if you could do that in a cemetery
with regulations, but things are rather casual there.
Van Dell

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,527134,00.html