homestead - Re: [Homestead] burial etc.

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] burial etc.
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:57:15 -0800 (PST)

I agree with that. For me wanting to have some
connection to where ancestors were buried makes a
difference, don't know if I could get by with doing
that in a cemetery. As a sometime genealogy hobbyist,
I am aware that elaborate burial customs have been
beneficial to genealogists and historians, but that is
just a downside to a pragmatic approach.
Van Dell