homestead - Re: [Homestead] Reusable canning lids

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Reusable canning lids
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:05:15 -0600

I'd sure like it if someone manufactured a good quality reusable canning
lid. It is so wasteful to throw them out and buy new!!! I have not been able
to keep them intact enough upon removal to even consider reusing them,
though, as flimsy as they are - they tend to bend when I remove them. But if
anyone ever hears about reusable lids, I surely hope they broadcast the
news. I'd be in line to buy them!

Gloria