homestead - [Homestead] Hand tools-for firewood

  • From: "Franklin W. Davis" <knarfme AT comcast.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Hand tools-for firewood
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 10:02:27 -0500

Hi clansgian...do you have a first name?
Well...ya won't hear me complainin' about lack of work...I'm seventy years
old and still goin' strong...don't think I will be seizing up and
deteriorating any time soon....at least I hope not...:-)
I quit smoking cold turkey little over two years ago...so that has helped
my health a bit. Smoked anything that would burn for over fifty-five years.
Retired ten years ago from power generation...worked in operations in coal
fired power plants. Franklin