homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tilting at oil derricks

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tilting at oil derricks
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 04:18:55 -0700

On Nov 15, 2007, at 10:41 PM, Marie McHarry wrote:

Me? I'm not all that unhappy to be 60 years old and unlikely to live
too far into the bad times to come. The only thing that worries me a
bit is that reincarnation may actually occur. Well, perhaps a soul can
choose to wallow in paradise for a millenium or two before coming
back....

Nah, your energy field is too important to waste. You will likely come back quickly as a neo-conservative.