homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...

  • From: Don Bowen KI6DIU <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:26:22 -0700

At 10/20/2007, you wrote:
Haven't got a globe with me, does someone know
>to which are we closer, the poles or equator? I am guessing the latter.

45 degrees is half way and that runs from upper Oregon to the middle of Main. The US Canada border is 49 degrees north, San Diego is N32, Southern Arizona is N31, Southern tip of Texas is N25, Key West Fla is N24. Southern tip of Hawaii is N18.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com