homestead - Re: [Homestead] portable, inexpensive saw mills

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] portable, inexpensive saw mills
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:53:23 -0700

On Jun 21, 2007, at 5:02 PM, clhw wrote:

So, what do you guys want to know about portable saw mills?

Aw, come on! Keep it on the list. I, too, am interested. I have heard
pros and cons on bandsaw mills versus swing blade mills.

I seek someone who has had both a swing blade saw and a bandsaw mill and can elucidate his reasons for having a preference.