homestead - Re: [Homestead] Advice on cooking crusts/biscuits

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Advice on cooking crusts/biscuits
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:27:13 -0700 (PDT)

I have had good luck with the prepared crusts already
in a foil pan that you find in the freezer section.
The latest I've used was, I believe, Sara Lee, but
when I was able to shop at Safeway their house brand
was just as good.
It might be an interesting experiment to take those
and then make the top crust using the biscuit dough.
Even though it wouldn't be the same I might be equally
good.
Van Dell