homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bamboo trading

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bamboo trading
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:35:16 -0700

On Mar 22, 2007, at 7:52 AM, EarthNSky wrote:

I know that Robbie would not mind me taking a bulldozer up there to
scrape out the rhizomes because she hates the stuff so much (!!??!!),
but that is literally what it would take to get a piece of root/ rhizome
I have no idea of what variety it is. I'll take pictures of what I have
today and perhaps you guys can figure it out. But if you want, I'll try
to dig some up...

Count me in on that adventure.