homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bamboo question..(

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bamboo question..(
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 05:05:55 -0700

On Mar 21, 2007, at 9:58 PM, Lynda wrote:

http://www.lewisbamboo.com/Bamboo_for_the_northeast_U_S_.html

Bamboo seems to be "in" and has gotten quite pricey. I'd love to find some
that didn't mean one had to hook the kids to get it.

Yeah, their business plan apparently is aimed at early retirement in a mansion on Majorca.

We need to find a ruralite supplier with a more sharing attitude.

Thanks.