homestead - Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An attire dilemma
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:23:15 -0500

Gene GeRue wrote:
And headbands to match!
Homesteader fashion statement? Soon, even James will be doing it.
Nahhhhhh.

But then the image of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow came to mind.

LOL..I've seen a picture of James..it's hard to say whether he's more pirate-like or biker-like....I guess bikers have the same image as pirates anyway..lol..just goes to show that you can never judge people by the way they look...
Bev, the fat old Finnish woman

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.