homestead - Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Illuminati or not
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:39:30 -0800 (PST)

Bev. You know that you are (in my estimation)
absolutely one the most favored people on this list

---certainly by me---....When it comes to religion
and politics, I only post in subtle jest....But,if
you are serious---- I would suggest that you
ingest 20 mg. of diazepam and watch re=runs of the
Andy Griffith show. as
always......smiles....bobford
-