homestead - Re: [Homestead] USS Key West, TJ's boat

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] USS Key West, TJ's boat
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 22:40:22 -0500

I don't know what happened, the url is in the message in my sent folder..but anyway it is supposed to read
His resume, and other info on the ship is here:
http://www.ssn722.navy.mil/

Gene GeRue wrote:
His resume, and other info on the ship is heI am really glad that TJ serves under this guy. With his education and
training, you can bet that he does indeed know every rivet on the boat.

Bev, something's missing after the ninth word. A url?