homestead - Re: [Homestead] My plans for solo building

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: bartermn AT epix.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My plans for solo building
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:55:50 -0500

Greetings, Keith!
It may take awhile, but i will be working at a holiday charity thing
with the owners tomorrow, and will see if they can email me a few photos.
Otherwise, it will take some days before i can get over there to shoot
some myself. I had tried once before, and got sidetracked! Yup - Rob
Roy's the Cordwood guy!
Season' best toya and thanks!
Toni
by the Red River Gorge(ous), KY.

Hi Toni,
Good to see you again. I do have a book about cordwood construction, How
to Build Log-End Houses, by Robert L. Roy (and a few others by Rob).
You're right, they are beautiful houses. I'd love to see some photos of
your friend's place. Maybe at Yahoo Photos like Bev did? Or even one
sent P-mail.