homestead - Re: [Homestead] My plans for solo building

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My plans for solo building
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:28:26 -0500

Hi Don!
Good to hear from you - and good to hear of your plans forming. How
is your knee holding up for solo building?
Our good friends were caretakers at our cabin home out here for many
years. After a big ice storm came thru, they were able to build a
heckuva beautiful home from the sad debris of the forest all around - a
small 2-story cordwood home. Alot of handwork, but oh-so lovely, warm
and tight. Is this a building method you have ever thought about?

Is there an associated website where folk from this group might post
photos?
Toni