homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shotguns

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shotguns
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 11:50:24 -0500

Lynda wrote:
Got any old shoulder pads laying around that you cut out of blouses/shirts when the whole Linda Evans look ended?

I am not sure what you are talking about with the Linda Evans thing..fashion? If so, I don't follow fashion, but I do know what a shoulder pad is. I have several blazers and shirts with shoulder pads...so this is a bad thing now? Even for someone big like me who really looks better with shoulder pads? <Bev ponders>

Put one between you and the butt of
the gun. They work great!

I never thought about using a pad during practice. I suppose all sorts of things would work...microwaveable heating pad made of buckwheat, sanitary napkin, a tri-folded towel, etc. Good idea Lynda!

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky