homestead - [Homestead] Jewelry

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Jewelry
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 18:04:46 -0500

Is anyone here into jewelry?
I inherited some jewelry from my grandmother some years back. Most of
it is costume type stuff, but there are some brooches and pins that are
very pretty and possibly worth more. Is there any way to find out what
might be worth keeping as an heirloom and what should be donated?
There's one scarab pin that's awesomely beautiful!
Some of it, she made herself, and while it's probably not worth a whole
lot, it has sentimental value and I'll keep it, some looks like dime
store, and some looks nice. If anyone thinks they might be able to help
me on this, I can send pictures.
Thanks,

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky