homestead - [Homestead] Yurt Planeterium

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Yurt Planeterium
  • Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 15:17:59 -0600

I know this is a longshot but there are some creative connections here. I have a 22 ft yurt classroom and some students studying stars. Anyone think of where I could source/create a dome within a flattened cone to project stars on?
Feel free to forward the question to other thinkers you know who might have an idea.

Thanks,
Kathyann

  • [Homestead] Yurt Planeterium, KNat, 12/01/2006