homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jewelry

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jewelry
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 12:56:09 -0500

On 12/2/06, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

There's a beautiful Christmas tree pin with matching earrings, but there
are a few stones missing on the tree. I don't know whether to sacrifice the
earrings to repair the tree
or add new stones.

Which would you wear or like to pass on to Kate? Lookinto the cost.

Bev
P.S. On a whim, I just did a Google search on my grandmother's name and
found an Ebay listing...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-womens-fur-hats-Gus-Mayer-Louise-Strouble-etc_W0QQitemZ150064668762QQcmdZViewItem

This is soooo cool for me to know that her hats are still out there!!

Really neat. Was without power all day yesterday, so need to skedaddle (sp?)
and get some baking done.